Our client is a company that revolutionizes the home construction industry and handles the entire home building process. They are looking for an experienced and passionate Full Stack Engineer, who will help them to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online.
You'll build groundbreaking technology that allows anybody to visualize and design their dream home fully online, making the home building process seamless and accessible to millions of Americans all over the country!
- 2-3 years experience in a Full Stack, Front End, or Back End role
- Experience with React/Vue, Express or another web framework, SQL databases
- Experience planning, implementing, and shipping core features in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with project planning/management tools (e.g. Jira/Asana/Linear)
- Deeply curious and driven to learn and perfect your craft
- Empathetic and able to communicate well with both engineers and non-technical teammates
- Comfortable with complex, ambiguous problems that require novel solutions
- A systems thinker who can see the forest AND the trees
- Passionate about expanding housing access
- Excited about building something that doesn't exist yet
- Advise, plan, and develop Full Stack features for the platform
- Design and implement internal engineering features and MVP novel products
- Work alongside our Product Team to leverage user feedback to continuously improve the home building experience
- Co-develop internal development practices and help architect our code structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Dental/medical/vision insurance
- Generous equity options
- Soon: 401(k) matching
Employa is a SaaS company that provides smart ATS extensions for the sourcing, screening and ranking of best-matched tech talent and offers tech recruiting services.
Our highly accurate AI algorithm takes care of internal and external sourcing, communication with applicants, talent insights, resume check and matching. It ensures unbiased and diversified hiring trusted by businesses of all sizes.