We are looking for a highly talented Lead Software Engineer to join our client, fast-growing start-up organization. You will have the opportunity to define, lead, and shape the future together with a crew of talented mavericks.
The company aims to fundamentally change how start-ups raise funds by leveraging blockchain technology. Their business model will impact system stakeholders positively and productively through the game-changing potential of democratized finance.
They are multinational from the onset, having already established offices in several countries with plans for aggressive expansion. Our founding members have a proven track record of driving business success as top executives in world-class organizations and garage entrepreneurs. And they firmly believe in sharing the success with their people, both financially and professionally.
**Sponsorship is not provided, only candidates with Visa to work in the country can apply**
New York City based candidates or willing to move
- In-depth knowledge of cryptographic fundamentals.
- Proven leadership skills, such as in previous experiences our experiences related.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python, or another modern systems programming language.
- Computer Science or strong Math background required. Advanced degree (Masters or better) preferred.
- Good understanding of multi-party computation and zero-knowledge proof systems.
- Familiarity with Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) concepts.
- Ability to think in the abstract and an active imagination is a must.
- Native-like fluency in English. Superior communication skills (particularly writing).
- Thorough knowledge of blockchain technologies and decentralized finance ecosystem.
- A strong drive to keep up with emerging trends in the crypto world and continuously push the boundaries.
- In-depth understanding of distributed networks and peer-to-peer communication
- protocols. Ability to assess and anticipate security vulnerabilities. Make meaningful contributions to the design and high-level platform architecture.
- Deep understanding of data structures, networking, and databases in general.
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing through different projects leading a small team of highly skilled developers.
- Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal
- engineering practices.
Role based in New York City.
What they offer:
- Hypergrowth opportunities to build best practices from scratch, revolutionize the industry, and make a profound impact on society
- The chance to work with world-class technical leaders who are passionate to share their life-long learnings and provide strategic guidance
- Be part of an international and dynamic team with potential opportunities for overseas exchange or relocation
- A unique company culture focusing on respect, transparency, empowerment, and fun
- Competitive compensation, outstanding welfare & benefits, and generous sharing of our profit with employees